1 / 1
Saint Leo University
COM 510: Principles of Cybersecurity Management
1. Using a Web search engine, find an article from a reputable source, published within the past six months, that reports on the risk coming from inside the organization compared to the risk coming from outside the organization. If the article notes that this relative risk is changing, how is it changing and to what is the change attributed?
3. Search your institution’s published documents (or another organization’s), including its Web pages. Locate its values, vision, and/or mission statement, as well as strategic goals. Identify any references to InfoSec. Also look for any planning documents related to InfoSec.
3. Using a Web search engine, visit one of the popular disaster recovery/business continuity sites, such as www.disasterrecoveryworld.com, www.drj.com, www.drie.org, www.drii.org, or csrc.nist.gov. Search for the terms hot site, warm site, and cold site. Do the provided descriiptions match those of this chapter? Why or why not?
4. Using the format provided in the text, design an incident response plan for your home computer. Include actions to be taken if each of the following events occur:
5. Look for information on incident response on your institution’s Web site. Does your institution have a published plan? Identify the areas in an academic institution’s contingency planning that might differ from those of a for-profit institution.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more