For this discussion, you will choose one of the research articles provided to you below and appraise the study. More than yes or no answers are expected. Address the following in your discussion board posting:
• What type of study is this? Quantitative or Qualitative or Mixed Methods?
• What is the problem? Is it clearly and concisely identified? Why or why not?
• Is the problem presented with enough background material to acquaint the reader with the importance/significance of the problem?
• What are the variables of the study? Are they clearly defined?
• What is the hypothesis(es) or research question(s)?
• What did the study findings conclude?
INITIAL POST 1.5 PAGES
RESPONSE AFTER I SHARE POST O.5 PAGE EACH FOR 2 PEERS WITH REFRENCE PAGE
PLEASE WORK HARD ON REFERENCING.
APA 7TH EDITION IS VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 7 – Finding the Evidence
Chapter 8 – Evaluating the Evidence
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more